I CALLED SEMINOLE POWER SPORTS TRYING TO FIND A 2014 RT LIMITED.THEY SAID THEY HAD ONE.

I TOLD THEM I WOULD BE THERE SHORTLY. NATURALLY THEY HAD JUST SOLD IT HOWEVER THEY WOULD GIVE ME A DEAL I COULD NOT REFUSE. SALESMAN MAURICE COOK TOLD ME I WOULD ONLY LOOSE 1,000 TRADE IN ON MY 2013 WHICH I HAD JUST PURCHASED.ALSO THEY ADDED SERVICE CONTRACT AND EXTENDED WARRANTY WHICH I DID NOT ORDER. TE SERVICE CONTRACT WAS REMOVED I HAVE BEEN CALLING WEEKLY TRYING TO ELIMINATE .

MY NUMBERS D NOT ADD UP TO AMOUNT SUBMITTED TO YOU BY EXTENDED WARRANTY AND 1,000 TRADE DISCREPRENCY.I SENT YOU A FAX SHOWING CORRECT DEAL

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Seminole Powersports. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Seminole Powersports to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seminole Powersports 2014 can am spyder rt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seminole Powersports?

Comments